Appointed by the Minister for Health and Ambulance Services, the position requires the following:
- Proven success in working at a strategic Board level.
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to philanthropy generally and Wishlist specifically.
- Extensive community and/or business networks across the communities of the Sunshine Coast
and Gympie regions.
- Competencies relevant to Wishlist’s Strategic Plan, governance structure and business and corporate operations.
- Personal attributes and behavioural qualities consistent with Wishlist Values and Behaviours.
- Wishlist’s commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion.
Board members typically prepare for and attend six board meetings (approximately 2 hours) and 11 board sub-committee meetings each year (approximately 1.5 hours each), as well as representing Wishlist at various networking and promotional opportunities from time to time.
Interested parties are requested to please forward a cover letter and Professional Overview to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 April 2023.
Enquiries may be directed to Lisa Rowe on 07 5202 1777.