Wishlist Spring Carnival
Friday 13 September 2019 | Novotel Twin Waters Resort
Limited Tables Released
Previously invite-only, this year we are offering the local community unprecedented access to the Sunshine Coast's premier networking and fundraising event.
A limited number of tables of 10 have now been released. Secure your table today and help us to change lives on the Sunshine Coast.
BOOK A TABLE
$500 deposit is required to secure your table.
New VIP Tables
Book a VIP table by Friday 3 May to receive 2 tickets to the exclusive 2019 Pacific Jaguar Art of Performance Tour on May 9 or 10.
Table of 10: $3,750
* VIP table for 10 guests
* Butler service at the event
* Jaguar chauffeur for two guests (to the event only)
* Tickets to the exclusive Starters Lounge (pre-event party)
* 2 tickets to the exclusive 2019 Pacific Jaguar Art of Performance Tour on May 9 or 10
Table of 10: $2,750
The classic Wishlist Spring Carnival experience with five-star catering and live entertainment.
For more information, email Wishlist Event & Fundraising Manager, Lisa Wilson on email@example.com or call 5202 1777.
See what it's all about: 2018 highlights
- Video thanks to AV Partners -
About Spring Carnival
This high energy gala luncheon brings together the big hearts and big personalities of the Sunshine Coast. Renowned Sunshine Coast brands donate sought-after prizes which are auctioned off to raise money throughout the day, creating the friendly competitive atmosphere the event is known for.
Featuring five-star catering, live entertainment, celebrity appearances and a showcase of local fashion, the Wishlist Spring Carnival is a sell-out event each year.
Since 2009 the annual Wishlist Spring Carnival has grown in reputation, quality and wow factor to become known as the Sunshine Coast social event of the year.
Hosts have included Natalie Barr, Mark Beretta, Samantha Armytage, Yvonne Sampson and Todd Widdicombe.
The prestigious event has attracted entertainment such as former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins, singer Damien Leith, Justice Crew, singer Mahalia Barnes and a fashion show in 2013 led by model and TV personality Annalise Braakensiek featuring the clothing of international fashion designer Jayson Brunsdon. Hair stylist to the stars Joh Bailey acted as MC for the 2013 fashion show, and returned again in 2014 to add his colourful personality to the mix. 2014 welcomed Rob Mills and magician, Matt Hollywood.
2018 | Keeping Families Together
In 2018 we celebrated 10 years of changing lives on the Sunshine Coast.
Last year's Wishlist Spring Carnival raised funds to help build affordable family accommodation near the Sunshine Coast University Hospital (SCUH).
We are thrilled that The House The Coast Built project is now underway to help families to stay close to their loved ones while they are having treatment, surgery or emergency stays.
2017 | The Year of Research
Last year, with your generosity, we directed funds to support innovative research projects on the Sunshine Coast.
As the Coast enjoys a new era of healthcare with the opening of the $1.8 billion Sunshine Coast University Hospital, research opportunities are now essential in attracting and retaining the best and brightest doctors, nurses and medical staff to benefit locals.
It only take one piece of research to make a huge difference, whether it be a long-awaited cure for a debilitating disease, a nationwide change to models of care or enhancing treatment on a large scale – funding these developments could potentially benefit us all.
2016 | $1M Milestone
In 2016, the Wishlist Spring Carnival series reached a grand fundraising total of $1,000,000, which has gone directly to the following initiatives:
- Supporting juvenile diabetes sufferers on the Sunshine Coast.
- The construction of a new four-bed paediatric bay in the emergency department at Nambour Hospital.
- Funding five more years of SC-Koping camps for children living in a family who are struggling with the effects of mental illness and/or drug and alcohol related problems.
- Purchasing an urgently needed ultrasound to perform prostate biopsies.
- Funding for diversional therapy programs in the Children's Ward at Nambour Hospital.
- Funding towards an Endoscopic Ultrasound at Nambour Hospital.
- Funding towards a Point of Care Ultrasound for the Emergency Department at Nambour Hospital.
- Purchasing Pasteurised Human Donor Milk for the Special Care Nursery.
- Supporting the fit out of the new family room and parents retreat at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- General Surgery Flex Focus 800 B-K Ultrasound Scanner to assist surgeons operating on cancer patients.
- Bringing Clown Doctors to the Sunshine Coast.