Project / Equipment Funding
Wishlist has an annual $1 million commitment to improving local health services
DOWNLOAD ROUND 4 APPLICATION FORM AND INSTRUCTION SHEET
This year there are 4 funding rounds with funds available to support:
- Forward Focus - HEAL
- Healthy Aging
- Capital Projects
- New medical equipment and the upgrade of medical equipment
- Service development/support projects
- Paediatric services/equipment through Mix FM's GM5 for Kids campaign
WHERE DOES THE FUNDING COME FROM?
HOW OFTEN IS THE PROJECT FUNDING AVAILABLE?
There will be four rounds each financial year:
Round 1 opens 01/07/16 – closes 30/09/16 (OPENING SOON)
Round 2 opens 03/10/16 – closes 30/12/16
Round 3 opens 03/01/17 – closes 30/03/17
Round 4 opens 03/04/17 – closes 31/05/17
* Your application may also require an APPLICATION TO PURCHASE form
WHO CAN APPLY?
- SCHHS Departments
- Related Sunshine Coast community organisations where the project will be undertaken in conjunction with or overseen by a SCHHS representative.